A Will is one of the most important documents that you will draw up. It is also a unilateral contract which embodies your particular instructions. Many people mistakenly believe that generating a Will cannot be creative.
However, we have developed a unique process that offers:
- creativity and meaning
- peace of mind
Often people put off drawing up a Will because they find it difficult to confront their mortality.
We acknowledge this resistance and provide a more expansive service consisting of:
- A Legal Will: A document which states how your assets will be disposed of when you die.
- A Living Will: – A document which speaks for you when you cannot. For example, should you be on life-support and unable communicate.
- An Ethical Will: A document, or other medium, which expresses what has given your life meaning and can be a legacy you leave to the people that matter.
An Ethical Will can be an opportunity to:
In this way of you can preserve your personal history and create a link between past and future generations.
- impart special details about personal items (letter of wishes)
- share life lessons, values and beliefs
- offer future blessings
- protect ‘moral assets’
Our integrative process involves:
- Completing a personal values assessment prior to the consultation which informs the drafting of the Will
- Creating and finalising a valid Legal Will
- The option of adding a Living Will and/or an Ethical Will
We believe that this allows you an opportunity to create a Will which is a fuller expression of yourself. Drawing up a Will with experienced professionals in a safe and empathic environment can also be helpful for people who have been diagnosed with a life-threatening condition.
Our experience has taught us that clients find this process extremely valuable.
Fees: from: R5 500.00 (incl. VAT)
Visit the Cancer Buddies website (click here).